Tuesday, November 6, 2007

If I can find tequilla, I'll tell you about my day.

Tho, for certain it isn't all bad. I had to do some molding installation at a monster house being built in the Foothills Estates. It was one of those days... the two convex nosings (that were hand made) were actually concave. And about 14 feet off the ground. I had no ladder and no assistant (if, and only if the nosings were concave; which of course they weren't). It was one of *those* days.. ya know? I had a hand made, curved stair to install, only to discover that both posts that notched into it were off square. As were the stringers downstairs. I wish everything was perfect, but it just doesn't work that way. I try to think of it as an opportunity to learn (it's that or weeping).

With knitting too, huh? I have section of the MW shawl that is all messed up, but it still looks good, and you know what? It's still going to be a gorgeous shawl, even with a couple of glitches.

10 more rows to complete clue 2; so that's the plan for tonight. I also did a few spins on the Stolen Moments while I was at the dentist with Maddie.

Mystic pictures to follow. In the meantime, here's a shot of some BFL I dyed and spun.. called lavender tidepool. Check out Ravelry to see what I knit from it.




I hope your day was nearly perfect.

No comments: