Tuesday, November 27, 2007

4 more...



It was a cold, cold morning; started off badly with the roads some kind of nightmare. My 10 minute drive took 45. BF encountered one problem after another. I'm surprized he ever got to work. It was the first time in ages that I've worked inside/outside on such a day. Takes a while to get back into the swing and get yourself organized for getting footwear/layers on and off without wasting too much time... to deal with fogged up glasses. After a while you warm up enough that it's not such a big issue.

Later in the afternoon I packaged the alpaca, and alpaca/merino/silk; 4 more bundles. I have some cashmere dyed too, but no small bags to do the job. I'll have to figure that one out, and come up with smaller cards. I wish I had more fiber, but how much is too much?

No comments: