Sunday, October 12, 2008

Miss Nini came for Thanksgiving dinner

Ok, two things. One is that the marvelous Miss Nini somehow pushes my 'talk like a fool' button. Also, Spike tinkles when he gets excited; which absolutely includes seeing Dida. Consider yourself warned.



I am thrilled that Nini is now so big that she sat down and ate a full Thanksgiving dinner that I had prepared. I dunno how to fully explain.. but there is something magic about a little person whom I tube fed in the hospital now sitting in my house eating turkey and all the trimmings. She makes me so happy.

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I can see why! What a honey in her little outfit, good grief! Anybody will walk a long way to be greeted in such a manner. Lucky you!

Anonymous said...

she's gorgeous! And I LOVE the outfit!!

Linda said...

OMG that video had me laughing out loud at work! "uh oh pup"... roflmao! She is far too cute for words. Lucky gramma!

aunty tink said...

Miss Nini was lovely in her Thansgiving outfit.  I'm sure you had a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

aww.. she is so sweet annie! thank you for taking that video, it is great to see how much she has grown... love her little words.

love,
Gg