Hey.. my guest blogger hasn't had much to say so far (his mom arrived from Victoria today), so I thought I'd say a word or two about our trip. Point form, because I'm exhausted.
1. West Jet offered pre-board anyone who was infirm, had a child with them, or was wearing a tiara.
2. Tori kicks some serious butt. She does.
3. The Air Canada contingent didn't make their plane, and ended up in Laguardia instead of Newark.
4. I have a UTI
5. Today we were on 236,000 trains, buses and taxies. So many that I have gone completely blank.
6. We started out in Hoboken, went to Manhattan.. saw ground zero, and lady liberty. We went to Brooklyn, we were in Soho,
back into the city, and finally back to Hoboken. We saw just about everything.
7. We have had 3 of the most fabulous meals ever eaten. Unbelievable food. Unbelievable. Indescribable.
8. Ok.. there was some yarn involved, but less than you might imagine. A couple pairs of socks worth.
9. We miss you all.
10. Tomorrow we go to the Catskills. I'm looking forward to seeing the leaves.. they are gold and red like you wouldn't believe.
This is a grand place...