Monday, January 7, 2008

Some special things


Some Special Things
Originally uploaded by spinknit

I have a little tin of alphabetical stitch markers that hang on a heart. BF made them for me for Christmas, and I am madly in love with them. He went to the trouble of talking to Amy to find out how big he should make the loops, and he went out to get a metal box to put them in. I'm just thrilled, can you tell? I also have another set of really special stitch markers that Sandra made, so the two sets live in harmony. I love handmade things, and things that are made with intent.

Also, I've shared my really special ruler with you.

The BSJ is almost cast off (today I re-entered the real world, and it kicked my butt.. so, not much knitting done tonight). I am thinking about frogging it... I'm not in love with the BSJ. We'll see.

No comments: