Friday, January 25, 2008

Interweave is my friend.

I love Interweave. Especially today.

I was checking out my email only to discover that I had somehow missed opening a Knitting Daily, and in it was... get this... a list of back issues that are on sale. I just about swallowed my tongue in my haste to get the Swallowtail Shawl issue. Let's not even mention the issue with her Paisley Lace Shawl.

Here's me.. jumping for joy. If there are Evelyn Clark groupies, then I am one.

While I was looking through the tables of contents, I got into Spin-Off, and found a few cool spinning articles. Spinning Basics: Spinning on a Wheel, Drafting for Woolen and Worsted-Style on a Spindle, Plying Chained Singles, and The Art of Plying.

OK, that's it for now; because it's homemade pizza night at the Rabitt hutch, and it's my turn to create. May your Friday night be half as yummy as mine.

No comments: