Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ooops, we did it again

Another blizzard; endless it seems.

Following is a link to a photo gallery of pics that BF took yesterday, along with a few of Aidan at his birthday dinner, and Spike. You'll also see a really super fab skein of Optim that Mandie sent to me.. well, she sent fiber, and I spun it. Anyway, it's great, and I'm so happy.

http://gallery.mac.com/lcritter#100051

These last few days I've been reading Intertwined and getting a feel for what I need to get and what I need to do in order to spin Art Yarn. Here is an album showing my first attempts at carding and spinning. I call the result: Fireworks and Clowns. Later I knit it into the grooviest little stuff bag for my Lendrum.

http://gallery.mac.com/lcritter#100046

I knit a pair of socks this weekend... yes, you heard it right. A PAIR of socks, for Jim. I am crazy in love with Noro Silk Garden Lite, and these socks are a strange pair for sure, but definately of the same colourway. I think the fact that they only partially match adds to their charm.

IMG_8991.jpg

There's just too much to talk about.. too much going on. Except for the taxes. They are going nowhere. Nowhere fast.

No comments: