Sunday, November 16, 2008

It snowed



This morning when I woke up I heard the strangest scratchy noise outside.. turns out that BFML was leaving early to attend a hockey coaching workshop and he was scraping the ice from his windshield. It's been quite a long time since I last heard that sound.

Later in the morning I had to pick up Mug from a sleepover, and on the way there was a vehicle vs. C-train accident (C-train always wins these). By the time I was on my way back home there were more emergency vehicles than you can even imagine, plus a number of lane closures.

This evening we were coming back from customer appreciation day at Chapters (seems they don't appreciate me as much as their flier would indicate) and there was a big 3 vehicle pileup.

So.. hello snow. It'll be a while yet before we remember how to drive in you safely.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

aH! The annual Calgarian Tradition...

It was such a cozy day to be inside, though I did briefly consider scraping off the car and heading to M1,, i OPTED TO STAY HOME. fORGIVE :)