Wednesday, November 26, 2008

And my heart was in my throat

By some miracle, I fell upon the flickr photostream of latelierduchatnoir, a woman who spins the way I wish I could, who uses colour in a way I only dream of, and who has an amazing eye with photography. I spent some time last night clicking through her pictures, one after another. Admiring the light, the tones, and wondering how this creativity flows from one person. I know a few people who have 'it'. I think that's pretty lucky.

I love this picture, and this one, and this one.

I also wondered what she liked, so I clicked on her favorites and to my absolute shock and pleasure I saw that two of her favorite photos are MY spinning. How could that even BE? I don't even have words to describe how this thrills me.

And she likes a Tabacheck. Now that's saying something.

No comments: