Thursday, January 24, 2008

Wire blocking kits, etc.


I'm in the last stages of putting together lace blocking kits, and plan to take them to Make One this weekend. I'm excited!

Other than that I've been pretty focused on plying the silk/wool (about 1/2 done.. holy crap there's a lot of yardage when you're spinning lace weight). I also picked up Mr.G after frogging all the cabling I had done. It's correct now, and I've gotten over the trauma. Poor Dida; she started knitting a large, and now she's losing weight and realized that it's a medium that she needs... So.. to the frog pond. In the meantime, she's knitting the Totally Autumn blanket (from Knitty) with wool she bought at the M1 boxing day sale. She didn't realize it was a large version of lace knitting. Makes me smile... she's so bitten by the bug.

I've decided on my next tattoo. Definitely something edgy in the knitting realm. Something with flames and knitting needles. I'm going to put it at the top of my arm. Ya baby. I like the look of that temporary 'Knit or Die' tattoo, but I'll design something of my own.

Here's some fun knitting tattoos for you to enjoy. Not enough flames if you ask me. I'm just sayin..

No comments: