Saturday, January 26, 2008

A call for assistance

I've just completed the first draft of blocking instructions for the Spinknit blocking wire kits. I am looking for a few people to review these instructions. Also, I need a few pictures of garment pieces and lace being blocked, using wires.

Can you help?

Thanks in advance!

Oh, psssst: I finished plying the silk, and I wet finished all of that (man.. it's going to be a really, really great shawl), and some 3ply BFL that I spun at Make One's last Spin-In. I am just about dying to find out how many yards I got out of the silk. I think it's somewhere between lace and sock weight.

Later in the day I took Anna skating; I sat and fixed two messed up cables. I had dreamed about it all night long, so by the time I actually tried it, I had the process down pat! Knit a few inches on Mr.G. tonight. I have learned my lesson about knitting when I'm over tired. It's just not worth it.

Now... I'm going to stop typing when I'm overtired. And that would be now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to help with proof-reading :-)

aunty tink said...

I have shawls that you can use to show your blocking wires. I'm looking forwardf to seeing them.