Thursday, November 1, 2007

A little skunk came to my house yesterday...


IMG_1903.JPG
Originally uploaded by spinknit

And she brought her beautiful mommy as well. We had a great day together and spent some time at Gina Brown's, enjoying Fleece Artist, Handmaiden and Perl Grey. I bought 200grms of silk in an amazing pink/blue/purple/orange/green colourway.. It's fabulous. Dida got the yarn/pattern for a mobius capelet. She is a new knitter, and once we got this pattern cast on and the first round out of the way she was on fire!.. It's going to be gorgeous, and at the rate she was going last night, I'm quite sure it's finished already. Anyway.. she also got some Collinette Jitterbug in the grooviest blue for more socks.

Somebody needs to hook the girl up with Ravelry!

Today I'm beginning Chart C for the MW shawl. I tried to work on it yesterday, but couldn't concentrate. This afternoon will be perfect.

PS: I insanely love that baby. Being a Nan is the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. If she asked me for the moon, I would get it for her. I really would.

No comments: