Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The assasination of Jesse James by the coward Robert Ford...

Two years ago, almost to the day, BF was receiving a call from an agency to tell him that he'd been hired as an extra in the above mentioned movie. Though they'd advertised for long haired men with facial hair, the first thing they did was cut approximately a foot of his from his head. It was worth it for the experience alone (easy for me to say.. tho i still grieve my hippy boy's hair).

So, after all these months of waiting for the movie to be released, tonight we finally had the opportunity to see it. And there, as big as life, was Jim! He's standing in the fan dance scene while most are sitting, so it was easy to quickly identify him.

Those have to be among the most exciting 5 seconds of my life. I am so thrilled.

Yeah!!!! I can hardly wait to buy the dvd!

No comments: