Friday, November 9, 2007

Support


I am so lucky... BF is in a form of total amazement when it comes to my creations. Knitting especially blows him away. I can't even imagine how hard it would be to be fully immersed in this phase of my life if he was annoyed or didn't get it. I have always felt a need to create.. on a cellular level (you get that, right?). The only time I wasn't creating was when I was in a dead end relationship; man it took a lot of energy to keep that thing afloat and I just never had anything extra to, well, be ME.

I'm really grateful to have a supportive family and some great people who are also up to their eyeballs in yarn.

I hope you have the same... you completely deserve it, and you can't be you without it. I'm convinced of that.

Shown above; Forest Pixie colourway in mohair.

No comments: