Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I almost cast on a mobius capelet...

Honestly, I caught myself JUST in time. Instead I finished the Tulip cardi (it's just so grand... I'm going to knit a whole bouquet of them for my Nina). Still can't take a picture, so I'll heist Marilynn's... Just so that you can see how great they are, and.. hey... I got the kit from Make One. You should go there.. the gals are fab.

Stolen photo as follows:



The absolute next thing I'm going to cast on is SIL's Christmas socks. I have all the alpaca spun, and I made some 3.5mm dpns out of bamboo skewers. I just found out he has size 11 feet... phew.

Did you know that Lopi makes a lace weight? Neither did I. Gonna get me some of that.

Honestly, I was just about to ask for suggestions on the perfect knitting container when it struck me that I have a bigger issue than a container would address.

I need to get organized. I have stuff in the bedroom (drum carder), stuff in the hallways (all my dyes, books, bags of fleece), I have stuff at my desk, I have a corner for spinning wheels, I have *my* end of the couch and the end table, and now the lace is taking up 1/2 of the coffee table. Honestly, I think this requires a bigger house. A studio. Some shelves.

Damn... that list up there? Does not include the stash.

I'm excited about Saturday... It's the guild sale. I'll find out if my yarn made it through the jury, and if so... does it sell? Phew. Anyway, Dida and I will be working on the till from 10 to 12.

I hope to see you there.

No comments: