Friday, August 1, 2008

Breasts. HUH. What are they good for?

Absolutely nuthin, say it again.

OK, I'm done singing.



Lately I've been thinking about breasts, and how their purpose changes throughout one's life. They attract partners. They feed babies. They are soft places for children to cry. They are shelves. And, approximately shortly after menopause, they are used to warm up an Eat-More Bar or two.

You think I'm joking. But I'm not. This secret has been kept from me until only recently. I'm still *under the wire*, but I'm practicing to get my technique down.

You learn something every day.

PS: As a sock designer, I'd make a pretty good wallpaper hanger.

2 comments:

aunty tink said...

We learn the most amazing things at that place where we knit...

Gale Bulkley said...

Well I'll have to keep that in mind the next time I buy an Eat More...