Monday, February 25, 2008

Button bands SUCK

I'm so annoyed. Cast off Mr.G tonight and though that I'd be blocking it. No such luck. The button band is pulling up. I'm going to put it in the knitting bag and have a rest until I get my sense of humour back.

Speaking of humour.. did you know that you can search for projects tagged UGH on Ravelry? If you haven't done this, you simply must. There's a giant blue sweater that is going to have you snorting with laughter, and a hat that turned out to be a dishcloth. I laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed last night.

And... there's a very, very rude Jimmy Kimmel video out there. You can find it on Youtube. His girlfriend started it with a music video she did with Matt Damon. Jimmy counters with... well, I'll let you find out for yourself. I nearly peed my pants by the end.

Did I mention it's rude?

No comments: