Monday, September 6, 2010

Why it's good to toss your stash

Because you find stuff.

Like a sweater's worth of yarn I had forgotten I had.

Jacinda's Tibetan spindle.

The Girasol.

Edlyn's Clapotis that Jocelyn fixed for me. (Thank you Joce.. it looks great!). It's about 2/3rd's complete.

THE SECOND SKEIN OF SILK KOIGU FROM NEW YORK!!!! yayyyyy!

A skein of handspun Optim that I had been looking for, given up on, and passed it's sibling along to Dida.

A big fat Addi Turbo.

The labels for the cashmere I dyed for Marilynnie.

A piece of fabric that I promised to Bess.

I also organized all of my yarn and fiber, and it's all in good shape with no surprises. Honestly, that's the best part of all.

1 comment:

Jacinda said...

yay! I need to toss my craft space. I probably need to toss the basement too.