Saturday, January 17, 2009

Woops!


I love it, but I'll let it go in the spirit of fund raising.

Silk/Merino blend, dyed in the Valkyrie colourway by Blue Moon Fibers - fiber purchased at The Fold, in Rhinebeck - yarn handspun by me. Approximately 500 yards, 117 grams. It is Navajo plied, to preserve the colour shifts. True colour is darker and richer than shown in the picture.

Well, that didn't work out very well, unless the objective was to make people feel uncomfortable about making an offer!...

I'll think of something else, and post more fiber/sock yarn on Sunday.

In the meantime; I was contacted by Unity today to say that donations had been made in my name. I am so pleased and so grateful; thank you, everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Annie said...

I removed comments, because I had clearly dealt with the handspun incorrectly. I'll figure it out!

Thank you A...