Thursday, January 15, 2009

I want to thank you so far...

All of the first batch of fiber/yarn has sold, and I was given donations by two fabulous, thoughtful friends. I am really thrilled and grateful, and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

I'm going to do something in your names when I'm in the village, but I haven't figured out what yet.

Please stay tuned for more products to be posted this weekend, including some handspun.

Maybe this one?

blue moon mulberry silk/superfine merino blend, valkyrie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me, Me, Me. I wants that one. Oh, please. Me.

xoxox

T

Anonymous said...

Oooh. No, me! You love me better than her, right? ;)

indiknits said...

Are you taking commissions? I would LOVE 1kg of fiber (BFL? Merino?) dyed like that flamey one I spun up of yours last fall.

Annie said...

*snort* :)