Sunday, December 7, 2008

Imagine this? Fiber stuff.

I have a little picture to share of my crochet adventure. I don't know how to crochet, but I was looking at a chart, and I thought.. damn.. I can do that. So far I have 4 squares done and connected. That's supposed to be 1/2 of the job, but I think it needs 6 more. I'm super stoked.

teh crotchet

Note: If you are trying to do any art shots in the yard, don't sling a mohair/silk something or other over a rose bush. A tree is somewhat better. Marginally so.

We got a little snow today. Lots actually, by day's end. Driving heavily leans towards dangerous at this point.

Oh.. and I have information on fruit flies. If you have 10 or 15 million of them, and you cannot locate a food source, let me pass this along. Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are fruit fly ambrosia. They LOVE them. Procreate by the gazillion. Become fat and fly about your house with abandon.

I'm putting a 'needles' label on this point (ha! I said point. I meant post) because I'm still thinking of stiletto pointed wonderfulness.

No comments: