Friday, April 10, 2009

Going to a shearing tomorrow

I'm really looking forward to it... and have new gumboots to celebrate spring. I'll need them.

Today I found this version of Amazing Grace. Seems to me that if you're going to sing about grace, you ought to really get amazing; and this fits the bill.



And yes... the BFML picture is a bit creepy, which was his intention. I have knitting to show, that is for sure.. just waiting for a bit of sunshine and a bit of green. It's time to put the light box away until fall.

Near Solstice? I'm waffling. It's imperfect, and I'm not sure I can stand it. It might hit the frog pond. I've started a new shawl with a cashmere/silk blend that I dyed and spun. It's looking good, and will keep me busy until I decide what's happening with the NS.

No comments: