Sunday, March 30, 2008

Still spinning

IMG_2248.JPG

This is 50 grams of Optim (poor picture.. the colour is off wack). I'm stuck right now, until I ply some Merino to free up a couple of bobbins. So I'm done spinning for a day or two. I really quite enjoyed the spin so far! Thank you Mandie!

As well as spinning, today I was sewing, doing hair, and you name it. Everything but knitting!

We had to come up with a 50's costume for Mug for her school play... including false eyelashes and 2 different hairdos. I just loved this picture, but it was not the 'winning' hairdo.

IMG_8787.JPG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you're enjoying spinning up the Optim - can hardly wait to see the finished yarn!
Mug is beautiful isn't she?

knittinggrammy said...

Oh my gosh, what a sweetheart!! But what else can you expect, have you met her mother LOL!!